Movies | Music | Masti Close Aha Ad
Watch Latest Movies & Web Series on AHA!
Movies | Music | Music


Rajamahal completes 60% talkie

Sun I Productions’ ‘Rajamahal’ starring Suryanath in three different characters alongside six heroines is a romantic love story on horror cum suspense backdrop. So far 60% of talkie has been completed in 1st and 2nd schedules held at Vijayanagaram and Hyderabad. The remaining 40% shoot will also be completed with the 3rd schedule. Audio will be released in December and the film is planned for release in 2nd week of February. Graphics will be the highlight of the film.

Other cast includes Suryanath, Ria, Akshaya, Suman, Jeeva, Surya, Kadambari Kiran, Tarzan, Jayavani, Sandeepthi, Soumya, Pooja Singh, Vanditha, Usha, etc.

Camera: G L Babu; Music: Suresh Yuvan; Fights: Babji; Costume Designer: G L Babu; Presenter: Sun I Productions; Story, screenplay, dialogues & direction: Appaji Konda.