Movies | Music | Music


NRI logo launched

Aries Productions’ ‘NRI’ logo was launched today in Hyderabad. Raghunandan is directing and producing the film by casting Rohit and Midhuna as lead pair. Director Sagar unveiled the logo while Prasanna Kumar released the film posters. Other prominent guests were Karunakar Reddy, T Prasanna Kumar, Siva Nageswara Rao, heroine Mithuna, etc.

Later addressing the media director Raghunandan said, “NRI is a youthful entertainer that would connect with the viewers easily. Our film is in lines with a mix of Ram Gopal Varma’s concept, Srinu Vaitla’s direction and Trivikram’s dialogues. So far we have shot 60% of the film in Sydney and Melbourne. We are planning to shoot the remaining 40% of the film in Hyderabad. We will release the audio in May end and the movie in June 1st week.”